Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend Warrior...

We had a very busy weekend! Our first stop was over to the Clement's house. It appears that everyone, including Owen and I are having a good time...but behind the scenes everyone else was working really hard moving! (Well, everyone except my mommy and us!)

Next, we helped celebrate Pap Pap's 60th birthday. We went to his favorite Italian restaurant - and then back to the house for cake. Happy birthday Pap Pap!




We wrapped up our weekend with a swim (for Champ that is). He needs some TLC from time to time, since I pretty much run the house these days. (Does this stroller look familiar Clements?? Yup, before moving it to your new house, we decided to test drive it!)


Finally, a little cuddle time...

and off to bed!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like you had a great, and busy, weekend. Reed is just precious!

Jackson/Addison said...

Reed -- Looks like you had a busy weekend. Hope you had fun!!

amy said...

ok,ok- I've see you've kept up with blogging- and I love it! I had so much fun watching the videos- I was smiling and giggling every second. I can't wait to see him again. I'm the luckiest aunt in the world!!!!(And sister......xoxo!)