Friday, August 8, 2008

Date Night

It's taken on a whole new meaning since I have arrived, but the 'rents don't seem to mind. It's a good time to recap the week, have a glass of wine, plan for weekend chores and most importantly...watch me do new and exciting things!




Wait! Was Mommy even on this date????


3 comments:

The Abbotts said...

some things never change, like that much needed Fri. night glass of wine...it is just needed for different reasons :).
jessica

Laura said...

The third picture down just might be the cutest picture I have ever seen in my life. Oh, and I love the book list--very literacy collaborative--I'm sure you'll get some sort of credit with the reading specialists for posting that one. Keep up the great work on this great blog.
LP

Jackson/Addison said...

Reed -- It looks like you and your parents had a great date night. You are so cute!