Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lions & tigers & bears...oh my!

I took my first trip to the National Zoo with our friends the Clements (and the rest of the surrounding area!!) this weekend.
Can you see us hidden in the 'o'?? Don't worry, both mommies are standing by!

Our first stop was to see the Great Apes.

Daddy held me over the crowd to take a peek...

We even got to see them walk the "O" line -

It was quite a show!

Owen checked out the Pandas (I was being lazy in my stroller).

Even a few Prairie Dogs popped up to say hi.

And of course Mommy got roped into buying me a 'souvenir'!

3 comments:

TeamC said...

I think Owen is still jealous he only took pictures with the souvenirs... Thanks for the fun day!!

Jackson/Addison said...

Looks like you all had a great day. Thanks for sharing.

The Abbotts said...

How fun! Let me know if you go again & I'll join you.