Mommy and Daddy decided last week that we needed a little getaway from our busy lives. We grabbed our bathing suits and suntan lotion and hit the road. Corolla - here we come!
Champ entertained me for some of our ride...just his silly face makes me giggle.
Once we arrived, we hit the beach. And actually, I don't think we ever left!
We discovered that jammies and
singing on the beach is the absolute best!
My Mommy and Daddy LOVE the pop up tent!
It buys Mommy at least a few hours in the sun...
and Daddy and Champ some time to fish.
Although they certainly weren't biting at all this week!
Champ took a break to play fetch --
and jog with Daddy.
I loved to sit back and watch everything and everyone around me!
Mommy and I dipped our feet in the water...brrr!
And in the end, Daddy and I ended up with the remote (again).
Check out how much I have grown...
the picture below is me at the beach when I was 4 months old!
Until next time...

5 comments:
Fun stuff!! Your mommy and daddy are so adventurous! A trip to Target is enough to make us worn out!
Reed -- It looks like you and your mommy and daddy had a great fun at the beach. You are getting so big.
What a fun & relaxing trip, I'm envious! Love the pictures.
Great pictures, wonderful family. I want to go with you some time.Love you all. Hugs to Reed
Nana
You are the cutest foursome! Your pictures get better and better everytime I log on!
Post a Comment