Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Pickers

Today we took a trip to the pumpkin patch (well, OK the roadside stand in Vienna). Daddy is 'overdressed' because he had to work today but, of course made time for his fam!

The wagon ride was a ton of fun!
(hint, hint Santa)

Can you see me hiding among the sea of pumpkins?

Boo!
Here I am...

Of course I took time out to sample the pumpkins!

What a great day! Now I am going to get geared up for Halloween!

5 comments:

amy said...

Great family photos!!!!! He's so cute amongst all the pumpkins!!

TeamC said...

I love the "Where's Waldo" pic. Reed you are too cute!!

Brie Jenkins said...

I love that Jason is snazzed up for the p-patch. Pimp style!

Jackson/Addison said...

Reed -- You have a great smile! Glad you and mommy are having a nice time together while she is off.

Anonymous said...

Reed - You have a wonderful smile! Mom and Dad look great too. I wish I could hug you! Great Aunt Carol