HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope you both have a wonderful day! Even though I was in mommy's belly, I still am honored that I could attend your beautiful wedding! Jackson
Happy anniversary!! I believe the second picture was just after Jason tripped and almost pulled Court down the stairs... ha! Miss you guys, see you soon!
Not only is your Daddy good lookin' - he is so smart that he married the very girl that MomMom and PapPap would have picked to be your Mommy! You are so lucky!
8 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope you both have a wonderful day! Even though I was in mommy's belly, I still am honored that I could attend your beautiful wedding!
Jackson
Happy anniversary!! I believe the second picture was just after Jason tripped and almost pulled Court down the stairs... ha! Miss you guys, see you soon!
Happy Anniversary guys! Court, you make a beautiful bride!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!! Life only gets better from here.
Not only is your Daddy good lookin' - he is so smart that he married the very girl that MomMom and PapPap would have picked to be your Mommy! You are so lucky!
Happy belated anniversary & great pics. Hope you were able to celebrate.
Happy belated Anniversary! Court you looked (still do) beautiful! What a perfect dress!!! I hope you enjoyed your day (with lots of wine included)
you guys look so great, i hope you had a fun anniversary!
Post a Comment