Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Birthday Boy!

Yay! My 1st birthday was a success! The party began over the weekend and I am still going.
Mom Mom and Pap Pap brought Daddy's old rocking horse over to start the party...isn't it great?

The celebration continued with opening gifts...

and patiently waiting for Daddy to struggle with all of the plastic and packaging!

And what would a party be without cake?! Mommy did her best to make a 'kid's' themed cake...it's no Martha Stewart, but it was festive.

I thought it was pretty funny to smear icing all over Mommy's face!

Pop Pop fed me my cake (so there was no mess to be made)...it was yummy!



Yesterday, Nina made my birthday extra special by throwing me a party at her house. Look at my cupcake!!! Boy, I really did feel like a king, thank you!

Mommy, Daddy and I cannot thank our family and friends enough for a wonderful birthday celebration. We love you all so very much!

2 comments:

TeamC said...

haha, that king hat is fantastic. I love you Reed!!

Lisa Sinclair said...

Looks like you had a great birthday!! The cake looks amazing too!!