Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Chaos

Santa came to town and he spoiled me rotten!

I was in awe of all of the presents he left!

As soon as I woke, Mommy and Daddy threw me in the car so I could spend the morning at Mom Mom and Pap Pap's house. We had a yummy breakfast and then the marathon of presents began...
Even the dogs helped me unwrap gifts.

After a long nap back at home and a few more presents...

we headed to Pop Pop and Marion's house for another Christmas celebration!

Our afternoon was filled with lots of good food, laughter, games and toys.

But most importantly, we were surrounded by friends and family.

Thank you to EVERYONE for a beautiful and fun Christmas day.

We love you all!

2 comments:

Jackson/Addison said...

Reed -- We are so glad to see you had a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for sharing.

Katie said...

Merry Christmas Reed! You look absolutely adorable!!!!!