Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!

It definitely feels like Christmas in the Alexander house! Daddy went out on Sunday to hand pick my very first Christmas tree. After we put in our requests: make sure it's tall enough, green enough, pretty enough...


he came home with 'the one'.

I am just fascinated by it, especially the ornaments within arms reach.

Champ and I love to curl up next to it -

and even share story time together! (And yes, if you look closely I have my first bruise on my forehead from attempting to stand at the table, one of many I am sure).


What a great time of the year!!

5 comments:

Jackson/Addison said...

Reed -- Your tree is beautiful. You and champ look like best buds.

The Abbotts said...

such a magical time of the year. love your tree.

Anonymous said...

Daddy Loves Reed!!

Lisa Sinclair said...

Wow, gorgeous tree! And how lovely to not have to 'cage' it up!

amy said...

I love your tree! Reed is going to have the best Christmas under it!