Reed, is that the first time you've ever cried in front of the camera? Poor guy...
Hahaha, so cute! Just wait til they can play together in the snow!
Reed -- LOVE the crying picture. So cute!
Hahaha. Oh poor guy!! At least you got outside to enjoy the snow. We're cooped up like nuts!
I love all these pictures, great post!
TOTALLY adorable. I love how you put him on the walker/car thing for a sled. That made me laugh out loud! I am jealous of the snow....
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Reed, is that the first time you've ever cried in front of the camera? Poor guy...
Hahaha, so cute! Just wait til they can play together in the snow!
Reed -- LOVE the crying picture. So cute!
Hahaha. Oh poor guy!! At least you got outside to enjoy the snow. We're cooped up like nuts!
I love all these pictures, great post!
TOTALLY adorable. I love how you put him on the walker/car thing for a sled. That made me laugh out loud! I am jealous of the snow....
Post a Comment