Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Duck, duck...

goose-egg!
Mommy has no idea how I managed to get this battle wound, all she heard were cries from the kitchen. Oops.



After many hugs and kisses, I was back to my old self.

Something tells me this is just the beginning...

4 comments:

Jackson/Addison said...

Reed -- We are so sorry you bumped your head. It is interesting that you did this in the same week that Addison got a big goose egg on her head and we don't know how and yesterday Addie threw a wooden block at Jackson's head and now he has a big goose egg. Must be something in that spring air.

Lisa Sinclair said...

Oh REED!! Ben just got his first Goose Egg a few weeks ago - it wasn't even 10 seconds that passed that Seth called the pediatrician! You'll survive, but will definitely have that battle wound for a while.

Courtney said...

Now, I feel like a bad momma...I did not phone the doc! ;(

Brie Jenkins said...

Hello Reed and welcome to the World of Bashing Your Face....we are the rulers of this realm. Love, Dylan and Sawyer