OK, so I may not realize it now...but this picture will sure to resurface in 18 years to embarrass me!

Saturday we spent the evening at Mom Mom and Pap Pap's house.
Aunt Lindsay taught me how to play the piano -

Uncle Dan helped me with my walking -
and Mom Mom and I dyed eggs!

I went to bed in hopes to see the Easter Bunny, so I wore my special pajamas!

It worked!
He left me a few gifts, including this awesome Aqua doodle.
I'm still learning to keep the pen on the paper and not in my mouth!
4 comments:
Reed -- Looks like you had a great Easter. We LOVE the pic of you with your bunny ears. Your parents will definitely be able to use that as your senior picture in your high school year-book.
the pictures of reed hunting for eggs are so cute! i can't believe how big he is getting :o). i will look forward to having an egg hunt with elly next year.
I love Reed's "masculine" bunny ears.. Owen got pink. Wow, you Alexanders know how to celebrate Easter! What a fun day!
Reed, it is hard to believe, but you just keep getting cuter. Want to go into hair modeling together; we both have similar taste in style!
Post a Comment