Halloween this year was packed full of fun. I loved wearing my monkey suit!
We started our morning with a little munchkin Halloween party - this was the closest we got to getting all of the kids in one shot.
Mommy and Daddy taught me how to say 'trick or treat'. This was really the only time I ever said it, except for when I went to bed last night. I kept calling from my crib 'trick or treat' ... 'trick or treat'.
We knocked on a ton of doors and Mommy and Daddy were thrilled that I didn't realize I could eat the candy too!
We knocked on a ton of doors and Mommy and Daddy were thrilled that I didn't realize I could eat the candy too!
Hope everyone had a safe and spooky Halloween.

2 comments:
Reed makes one cute little monkey! Thanks for cohosting a very fun halloween party.
cutest monkey I've ever seen!
Post a Comment