Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Zoo Fun

We spent Saturday at the local, Reston Zoo. Here are some pictures from our visit.
Reed loved the sheep and especially feeding time.

In fact, he tried to give the bottle to pretty much anything that had 4 legs and fur or feathers.

Pretty sure this is against 'Zoo Rules'...

Mommy even practiced feeding the animals hoping to get her touch back before the new baby arrives.
What fun filled, furry day!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Great pictures, Courtney. Looks like a fun time!

TeamC said...

I love Reed's eagerness to feed the animals. So cute! He's going to be such a great big brother!!

The Mommy said...

Hi there!
I just blog hopped from random blogs and landed here. I love your cute little blog and your little guy is just so adorable. And my, we must live pretty close by because I took my kids to the same zoo a few weekends ago
looking at your pics from the zoo was like deja vu!!
Here is my link to the post http://mommyspages.blogspot.com/2010/04/on-our-way-to-petting-zoo.html

have a great weekend!

amy said...

I love the sheep cut-out shot!