Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lazy Snow Day

All I can think of when I look at this photo is, "who is this kid?"
My baby Reed is long gone.

I can't help but get teary eyed when I think about Reed growing up. Our days of "Help, Mommy!", have been replaced with "No, Momma! I can do it myself!"

Sniff. Sniff. Yesterday, I went into survival mode on our 3rd snow day home. I promised Reed we would get out and build a snowman. Well, 4 o'clock rolled around and Momma was tired. Thankfully, Reed's 'buddy' Champ was willing to step in to help out.

And I present to you: The world's smallest snowman.

Luckily Reed doesn't know the difference.


1 comments:

Lisa Sinclair said...

Awwww!! Baby fever yet? Just wait until Jack is 2. I'm finally ready for another baby now. Oh wait, I'll have one in a few short weeks. Love the snowman, at least you kept your promise. I took Ben on a car ride of the hood to show him all the other snowmen that he could enjoy from the comfort of our car.