Monday, April 4, 2011

Preschool: All the 'Buzz'

Being a teacher the feelings of going to school for the first time are always fresh in my memory. The nerves, the excitement, the hope that you will make friends and love your teacher. Even though Reed is just starting his school journey, this week is a special one. He officially starts preschool and Jack is tagging along!


He picked out his own backpack and loves filling it up every day with his favorite treasures (for those who know me...this was nowhere NEAR the Pottery Barn one I had picked! :) We had our first taste of Reed and Jack's new school today.

We fell in love. Looking forward to making new friends and learning all sorts of cool things!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Glad they had a good first day...I knew they would! :)

The Abbotts said...

Yay Reed! Too funny about the backpack. And how lucky that Jack gets to tag along with his big bro.

Lisa Sinclair said...

How'd it go?? I want details!