If you asked me how I felt about summer a few weeks ago, I might have told you that I was a tad nervous about spending 10 weeks with my boys. All day. Every day. But being home has been a lot of fun and I am realizing how blessed I am to have the job I have, as a mother and a teacher. After quiet time today we decided to have some good old fashion, clean fun.
A bucket and soap equaled lots of smiles.

The picture below cracks me up.
Jack realized the pavement was too hot for his tiny knees and elbows.
And this picture of Reed just confirms that my little boy is not so little any more.

1 comments:
what you said at the top of this post was my thoughts exactly! Looks like you are having so much fun with those cute boys.
Post a Comment