Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas morning was filled with so much excitement this year. It took me back to when I was a little girl. I will never forget the jitters I felt as soon as I woke on Christmas morning. I remember waking my sister and waiting anxiously at the top of the stairs for our parents to invite us downstairs.

What a joy to watch the boys experience it too! Yes, this is a pickle ornament. If you knows the Alexander boys at all, you know this is the PERFECT ornament for our tree. If only we had a block of cheese to hang next to it.

Bed head at it's best. Helping mommy with her gifts.



Test driving some of their gifts... and teaching one another the ropes.


We headed out in the afternoon to Uncle Dan's for a 2nd Christmas.

Boy, was it fun!





I managed to slack on the pictures, but I did get a snapshot of Dan's amazing tree!


Thanks for hosting and for all of our goodies!




0 comments: