has been captured!
Aw, poor Reed, very traumatic. At least you got a sweet toy out of it!
I love it! I think everyone has one right?? So cute. Will you be at Jon's Christmas party Reed??
HAHAHA! Oh, I shouldn't laugh, but I had a similar experience. What a let down! Let's see if O has more guts then us ;-)
The crying with santa photos are hysterical. My santa was pathetic so I wasn't able to give my parents the 'cry' shot.
oh-he's so sweet!
Oh my goodness! We love it! Extra kudos to my sis for keeping up with this blog for a year- you better keep it going! Big hugs and b-day wishes little nephew o' mine. xoxo
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Aw, poor Reed, very traumatic. At least you got a sweet toy out of it!
I love it! I think everyone has one right?? So cute. Will you be at Jon's Christmas party Reed??
HAHAHA! Oh, I shouldn't laugh, but I had a similar experience. What a let down! Let's see if O has more guts then us ;-)
The crying with santa photos are hysterical. My santa was pathetic so I wasn't able to give my parents the 'cry' shot.
oh-he's so sweet!
Oh my goodness! We love it! Extra kudos to my sis for keeping up with this blog for a year- you better keep it going! Big hugs and b-day wishes little nephew o' mine. xoxo
Post a Comment