Every year, Santa comes to Daddy's office to visit, pass out presents and listen to our Christmas list requests. Mommy and I headed to Tysons to see the big man himself today and Daddy too of course!
I helped Daddy wrap up some calls...
played peek-a-boo a bit... and then,
Funny though...this time around I was not all smiles.
I clung to Daddy as he made his way around to all the children. My eyes never left him.
And then Santa called my name off of his 'nice' list and I had to go get my present from him. You can't see from this picture - but I am crying.
A lot.

2 comments:
that santa looks scary reed, i don't blame you for crying...a lot.
Reed --Don't worry, your mommy and daddy have to have at least one picture of you crying while sitting with Santa. So now that they have one, you can go sit on Santa's lap and be just fine from now on. YOu are a good son for helping them get that picture.
Post a Comment